Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro
CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (4 nm)
Display: Super AMOLED 6.67-inch 1080 x 2400 pixels +FHD
Camera: Triple Back 200+16+32 MP / Font 32 MP
OS: Android 12
Battery: 7000 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro - Specifications
|Information||Preliminary unofficial specifications Illustrative image: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro|
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Model||Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro|
|Announced||Not yet announced|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Nano SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||163.7 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 7), glass back|
|Colors||Black, Green, Purple, Blue|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Super AMOLED|
|Screen To Body Ratio||86.1%|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Screen Refresh Rate||144Hz|
|Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||460|
|Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||A billion colors|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Corning Gorilla Glass 7|
200MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF
32MP, f/2.2, (macro)
32MP, f/2.4, (depth)
LED flash, HDR, panorama
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||Yes|
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps
|Video Recording||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 12|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||
1x 3.05 GHz – Cortex-X2
3x 2.85 GHz – Cortex-A710
4x 1.8 GHz – Cortex-A510
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||
MediaTek Dimensity 9000
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||
|Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||
accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Face Unlock, Fingerprint
512GB 12GB RAM
1TB 16GB RAM
2TB 16GB RAM
|Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.||UFS 3.1|
|Type of RAM||LPDDR5X|
|Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.||No|
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.3v, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 4.0|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes, with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS, SBAS, NAVIC|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.||Yes|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||Yes|
|Earphones In Box||No|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||7000|
January 5, 2022 (Expected price)
Unofficial preliminary specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro:-
- The phone supports NFC.
- It also supports the IR Blaster for controlling electrical appliances through your phone.
- The phone is resistant to light drops of water with IP53 certification.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.7 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm and with a weight of 207 grams.
- The quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone comes from a glass back with a plastic frame.
- The screen comes from a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED type, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 450 pixels per inch, in addition to the screen support for HDR 10 and the highest frequency of 144Hz to get the best possible screen response, especially during Playing Gaming also support for the dimensions of the display by 20:9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, in addition to the presence of a protection layer on the phone screen of the seventh generation Corning Gorilla Glass type, in addition to the screen support for more than one mode such as Reading mode 3.0 and the Sunlight mode 2.0.
- The phone is available in more than one version of Internal memory and Random Access Memory as follows:-
– The first version comes with a 512 GB type of UFS 3.1 with 12 GB Ram of type LPDDR5X.
– The second version comes with a 1TB type of UFS 3.1 with 16 GB Ram of type LPDDR5X.
– The third version comes with a 2TB type of UFS 3.1 with 16 GB Ram of type LPDDR5X.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Dimensity 9000 processor with 4 nanotechnologies with a Mali Mali-G710 graphic processor
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel F/2.5.
- The back camera comes 200 megapixels an F/1.9, which is the main camera, and the second camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera F/2.2, which is for ultrawide photography, as for the third camera, it comes with 32 Mega-pixel with F/2.4 which is for macro photography, also supports camera other Features LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting 8K videos at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, 4K videos with a quality of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
Supports an additional mic for noise isolation.
- The external speakers come to be supported by stereo sound to provide a distinctive audio experience.
- Security and protection mean supported by the phone: The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor built into the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as an accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope to operate the VR glasses on your phone.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C and also supports the OTG feature to run any USB Driver on your phone.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 7000 mAh with support for fast charging with a power of 65watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest Xiaomi MIUI 12 interface.
- The colors are Black, Green, Purple, Blue.
- Supports NFC and IR Blaster.
- Supports shooting videos in 8K quality, with gyro-EIS.
- Supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Loudspeaker with stereo sound to provide a better audio experience.
- 65W fast charging.
- The modern glass design is similar to the flagships and it is water repellent with IP53 certification.
- The rear camera offers a very performance, especially in high lighting.
- AMOLED screen with a higher frequency of 144Hz with a protection layer, so it is an integrated screen in its price category, and it is the best screen we see in the middle category.
- Although the performance is very good, a more powerful processor could have been used.
- The earphones do not come with the phone box, as usual, Xiaomi.
- The performance of the selfie camera is poor, and you can improve the performance by downloading the Google Camera program.
- Still shooting angle is narrow while shooting selfie videos.
- There is no real proximity sensor, and the software is relied on to close the screen during the call. After the experiment, it is impractical
- and causes the screen to open sometimes during the call, and after the last update, the situation has improved a lot.
- The battery drains quickly during 144Hz mode.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro Unboxing:-
Lightning USB cable – SIM ejector tool – User manual.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro - Reviews / Comments
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.