Xiaomi Poco M5
- CPU: Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64 /128GB
- Display: 6.8 inches 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: Back 12+64+12MP / Front 8MP
- OS: Android 12
- Battery: 6000 mAh
Xiaomi Poco M5 - Specifications
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Announced||Not yet announced|
3G networks, up to 42 MB|
4G networks, up to 800 MB
5G networks, up to 2.3 GB
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Nano SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm|
|Device weight||198 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame|
Cool Blue, Poco Yellow, Power Black|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||IPS LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||83.4%|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340|
|Screen Refresh Rate||120Hz|
|Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||395 pp|
|Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||16 million|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
48 MP, f/1.8, (wide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Camera Features||HDR, panorama|
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||Yes, LED|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP, f/2.1, (wide)|
|Selfie Camera Features||Panorama|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 11|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||
Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||
Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)|
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||Adreno 610|
|Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
- 64GB 4GB RAM|
- 64GB 6GB RAM
- 128GB 4GB RAM
- 128GB 6GB RAM
|Type of Internal Memory||UFS 2.2|
|Type of RAM||LPDDR4x|
|Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.||Yes, (dedicated slot), up to 512GB|
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.||Yes|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.||No|
Yes, with dual speakers / Stereo |
|Audio Jack||Yes , 3.5mm|
|Earphones In Box||No|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||6000 mAh|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||No|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||No|
$ 173.75 |
€ 162.99 |
|Latest Price Update||May 29th, 2021|
- The device support 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The smartphone supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Materials: The device comes with a glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), a plastic back, and a plastic frame.
- The dimension of the smartphone is 62.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm and a weight of 198 grams.
- The display of the Xiaomi Poco M5 comes with a 6.53 inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, 395 PPI density, 83.4% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits, 90Hz refresh rate, Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and supports feature HDR10 +.
- The device is available in more than one version of Internal storage and RAM as follows – The first version comes to 64GB with 4GB RAM – The second version comes to 128GB with 4GB RAM – The third version comes to 64GB with 6GB RAM – The fourth version comes to 128GB with 6GB RAM.
- The phone supports a microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm) Octa-core processor, while the GPU is Adreno 610.
- On the front, there is a single 8MP, f/2.1, (wide) camera, its features panorama, and [email protected] Video recording.
- The rear camera consists of triple-camera: 48MP , f/1.8 (wide), it supports PDAF – 2MP , f/2.4 (macro) – 2MP, f/2.2 (depth) , it features LED flash, HDR, panorama, and [email protected] Video recording.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0, A2DP, LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- USB comes from Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- Security: fingerprint and Face ID.
- The sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), proximity, accelerometer, and compass.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 6000 mAh type of Li-Ion mAh, non-removable with support for fast charging 18W.
- It comes in colors such as Cool Blue, Poco Yellow, and Power Black.
- The smartphone runs on the Android 11 + MIUI 12 operating system.
- It is a Very excellent price.
- The back camera got good quality and better performance with using Google Camera App.
- It has a Very excellent battery, 18-watt fast Charging good.
- Supports the Infrared port to control electrical devices by phone.
- One of the cheapest phones that support high and distinct stereo sound.
- The selfie camera is of low quality.
- The device does not 5G networks support.
- The processor low performance and the reason is the Xiaomi interface.
- The earphone is not included in the phone box as usual for Xiaomi phones.
Unboxing:- 22.5W charger – USB Type-C Cable – SIM ejector tool – Clear protective case – User manual.
Xiaomi Poco M5 - Reviews / Comments
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.