Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
- CPU: Snapdragon 888+ (5 nm)
- RAM: 12 / 16 GB
- Storage: 512GB / 1000GB
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 6.8 inches , FHD+
- Camera: 2000 +12 +12 +12 mega pixels
- OS: Android 12
- Battery: 7000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra - Specifications
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Announced||Not yet announced|
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Nano SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)|
|Size||6.8 inches (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 Pixels|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
200 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
12 MP, f/4.9, 240mm (periscope telephoto), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 12x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, Super Steady video
LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||Yes|
[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 12, One UI 4.1|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680|
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||Snapdragon 888+ (5 nm)|
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||Adreno 660|
512GB 12GB RAM|
|Type of Internal Memory||UFS 4.1|
|Type of RAM||LPDDR7x|
|Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.||No|
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.||Yes|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.||Yes|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||Yes|
|Earphones In Box||No|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||7000 mAh|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 4.5W|
2,100 Australian Dollar|
- The device has 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G support networks.
- The smartphone supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Materials: The device comes with a glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), a glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), and an aluminum frame.
- The dimension of the smartphone is 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm and has a weight of 227 grams.
- The smartphone supports IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5 meters per 30 minutes).
- Stylus support.
- The device Support: Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support), Bixby natural language commands, and dictation Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified).
- The display of the S24 Ultra comes with a 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1440 x 3040 pixels resolution, 395 PPI density, 83.4% screen-to-body ratio, 1500 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, Protection Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, support feature HDR10 + and Always-on display.
- The device comes in more than one version of Internal storage and RAM as follows
– The first version comes to 512GB with 12GB of RAM
– The second version comes to 512GB with 16GB of RAM
– The third version comes to 1TB with 16GB RAM
and does not support microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 888+ Octa-core processor, while the GPU is Mali-G78 MP14.
- On the front, there is a single 40MP, f/2.2, (wide) camera, it features Dual video call, Auto-HDR, and [email protected]/60fps, [email protected] Video recording.
- The rear camera consists of triple-camera: 200MP , f/1.8 (wide), it supports PDAF – 12MP , f/2.4 (macro) – 12MP, f/2.2 (depth) , it features LED flash, HDR, panorama, and [email protected] Video recording.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0, A2DP, LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- USB comes from Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- The sensors include Fingerprint (under display), compass, accelerometer, proximity, barometer, and gyro.
- Security: fingerprint and Face ID.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 7000 mAh type of Li-Ion mAh, non-removable with support for fast charging 50W, wireless charging 15W, and Reverse wireless charging (4.5W).
- It comes in colors such asPhantom Silver, Phantom Navy, Phantom Brown, Phantom Titanium, and Phantom Black.
- The smartphone runs on the Android 12 + One UI 4.1 operating system.
Unboxing:- 22.5W charger – USB Type-C Cable – SIM ejector tool – Clear protective case – User manual.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra - Reviews / Comments
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Hello! I need to know where I can buy Galaxy S24 Ultra, is there a sales site?
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.