Samsung Galaxy S24 5G
CPU: Exynos 2100 (5 nm) / Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
Storage: 128 / 256 GB
Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 6.2 inches
Camera: 12+64 +12 mega pixels
OS: Android 11
Samsung Galaxy S24 5G - Specifications
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Announced||Not yet announced|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Nano SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm|
|Device weight||169 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic back, aluminum frame|
Phantom Gray, Phantom White, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink
|Water Resistant||Yes, IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||421|
|Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||16 million|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
- 12 MP, f/1.8 (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 64 MP, f/2.0 (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide), Super Steady video
|Camera Features||auto-HDR, panorama|
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||Yes, LED flash|
|Video Recording||[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
10 MP, f/2.2 (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF
|Selfie Camera Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Video Recording||[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) - USA/China
- Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680) - USA/China
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||
- Exynos 2100 (5 nm) - International
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) - USA/China
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||
- Mali-G78 MP14 - International
- Adreno 660 - USA/China
|Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.||Yes|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers, 32-bit/384kHz audio Tuned by AKG|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||4000 mAh|
|Fast Charging||Yes, 25W|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||Yes, 15W|
Unofficial preliminary specifications
Samsung Galaxy S24 SPECIFICATIONS :
- The phone supports NFC.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes with IP68 certified water and dust resistance up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 171 grams.
- The phone is available in plastic manufacturing materials with an aluminum frame.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen of the type Dynamic AMOLED 2X with an area of 6.2 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 421 pixels per inch with the screen support for new display dimensions of 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos Or play games in addition to the screen support to the higher frequency of 120Hz to get better performance more smoothly in addition to the presence of a protection layer on the phone screen of the type Corning Gorilla Glass Victus for the best possible protection against breakage and scratching stronger than previous versions.
- The phone is available with 128 GB solid memory with UFS 3.1 type with 8 GB RAM.
- The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, it comes from Exynos 2100 with 5 nano technology, which is the same processor found in more expensive phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G and the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G .. This processor supports fifth generation networks.
- The front camera is 10 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple one, where the first camera comes, which is the 12 mega-pixel primary camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with support for the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it is a 12 mega-pixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot. As for the third camera, it is The zoom camera comes with a resolution of 64 mega pixels with an F / 2.0 lens slot and supports OIS and supports 3X true zoom and digital zoom up to 30X in addition to a flash of LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- It supports shooting 8K videos at a capture rate of 24 frames per second and supports 4K photography at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and supports HD photography at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound.
- Wi-Fi supports come with a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies in addition to support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint and comes at the bottom of the screen and works by ultrasonic sound waves, and it also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone through the face.
- The phone also supports Samsung’s voice assistant, Bixby, and supports many languages, as well as Samsung DeX.
- The phone supports most other sensors, acceleration, proximity, gyroscope, compass, and barometric pressure.
- The USB port comes from the newer Type C, in addition to its support for OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh, The battery supports 25W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with Samsung’s latest One UI 3.1 interface.
- The phone is available in Phantom Gray, Phantom White, Phantom Violet, and Phantom Pink colors.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Features :
- Supports shooting 8K videos.
- The cameras have not been developed enough, but they still provide a distinctive performance.
- The phone is light in weight, so it is easy to carry and use easily, It is the smallest and lightest phone in the series for small phone lovers.
- Supports wireless charging but its speed has not been developed.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound that provides a very good audio experience.
- AMOLED screen supports 120Hz, it offers very saturated colors with distinct text sharpness … but it is only FHD + accuracy.
- A powerful processor, it is the same as the S21 Ultra and S21 Plus, so we expect a very distinctive performance.
- It comes with the latest Android 11 operating system with the favorite Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Disadvantages :
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack, and this is normal in leading phones.
- The charger head was not included in the phone box and is to be purchased separately And the earphones are not included in the box either.
- Storage space of only 128 GB for a leading Android phone may be relatively small.
- It does not support the ability to increase the space by installing a memory card.
- The high-resolution QHD + found in the Samsung S20 has been abandoned and the resolution has become only FHD +.
- Of course, the plastic materials are not luxurious, but they are practical in case of shocks, And this
- phone is the only one in the series that withstands more shocks for less luxury.
- Battery charging speed has not been developed.
Samsung Galaxy S24 5G - Reviews / Comments
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.