Samsung Galaxy S24+ 5G
- CPU: Exynos 2100 (5 nm)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 / 256 GB
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 6.8 inches
- Camera: 12+64+12 mega pixels
- OS: Android 12
Samsung Galaxy S24+ 5G - Specifications
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Announced||Not yet announced|
- 3G networks, up to 42 MB|
- 4G networks, up to 3 GB
- 5G networks, up to 7.3 GB
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Nano SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||161.5 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm|
|Device weight||200 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back , aluminum frame|
Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Gold, Phantom Red|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Dynamic AMOLED 2X|
|Screen To Body Ratio||88.3%|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Screen Refresh Rate||120Hz|
|Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||394 pp|
|Screen Brightness||1300 nits (peak)|
|Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||16 million|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
64 MP, f/2.0 (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), Super Steady video
- Background isolation mode|
- Night shooting mode
- Professional shooting mode
- Recognition of scenes with artificial intelligence
- Touch focus
- Detect faces and smiles
- HDR technology
- ISO settings
- Quick Launch
- Continuous capture
- White balance settings
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||Yes, LED flash|
[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected]|
support HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS
|Selfie Camera||10 MP, (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Selfie Camera Features||
- Dual video call|
|Video Recording||[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 12|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||Octa-core (1x2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3x2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||Exynos 2100 (5 nm)|
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||GPU Mali-G78 MP14|
|Fingerprint||Yes, under display|
|Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.||Yes|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers, 32-bit/384kHz audio Tuned by AKG|
|Earphones In Box||No|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||5000 mAh|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||15W|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||4.5W|
|United States||1000 USD|
|Latest Price Update||27-5-2021|
Unofficial preliminary specifications
Samsung Galaxy S24+ 5G specifications :
- Supports the NFC feature.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- Materials: The phone comes with a glass front (Gorilla Victus Glass), a plastic back, an aluminum frame.
- The phone supports water and dust resistance with IP68 certification, up to 1.5-meter underwater for 30 minutes.
- The phone comes with dimensions of 161.4 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm and a weight of 198 grams.
- The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen type of Dynamic AMOLED 2Xdisplay with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels at a pixel density of 421 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9, also have a 120 Hz refresh rate, and a brightness of up to 1300 nits, and supports feature HDR10 +.
- The phone comes with Internal Storage is 128/256 GB type of UFS 3.1.
- The phone does not support a Memory Card slot.
- The phone comes with a processor of type Exynos 2100 The octa-core CPU comes(1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55) and a Graphic processor of the type Mali-G78 MP14.
- The front camera comes with 10 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 that supports Dual Pixel, PDAF, and Shoot quality videos 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30fps also supports Features Dual video call, Auto-HDR.
- The back camera Triple:- 2 megapixel, f/1.8 (wide), it supports Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS- 64 megapixel, f/2.0 (telephoto) its supports PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom-12 megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra wide) it supports Super Steady video also got Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, and Shoot quality videos: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], with support HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS.
- The phone supports Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), and Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 and supports A2DP, LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Security: Support fingerprint and Face ID.
It also supports most other sensors such as Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- As for the USB port, it comes from Type-C 3.2 support On-The-Go.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4800 mAh type of Li-Ion mAh, non-removable with support for fast charging of 25 watts, wireless charging 15 watts and reverse wireless charging of 4.5 watts.
- charging 15 watts, and reverse wireless charging of 4.5 watts.
- The phone is available in Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Gold, Phantom Red colors.
Samsung Galaxy S24+ Features :
- Supports shooting 8K videos.
- The cameras have not been developed enough, but they still provide a distinctive performance.
- The phone is light in weight, so it is easy to carry and use easily, It is the smallest and lightest phone in the series for small phone lovers.
- Supports wireless charging but its speed has not been developed.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound that provides a very good audio experience.
- AMOLED screen supports 120Hz, it offers very saturated colors with distinct text sharpness … but it is only FHD + accuracy.
- A powerful processor, it is the same as the S21 Ultra and S21 Plus, so we expect a very distinctive performance.
- It comes with the latest Android 11 operating system with the favorite Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
Samsung Galaxy S24+ Disadvantages :
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack, and this is normal in leading phones.
- The charger head was not included in the phone box and is to be purchased separately And the
- earphones are not included in the box either.
- It does not support the ability to increase the space by installing a memory card.
Samsung Galaxy S24+ 5G - Reviews / Comments
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.