Samsung Galaxy A55 5G
- CPU: Snapdragon 750G 5G (5 nm)
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB
- Display: Super AMOLED 6.5 inches FHD+
- Camera: 64+32+12+12 mega pixels
- OS: Android 12
- Battery: 6000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A55 5G - Specifications
|Information||Unofficial preliminary specifications (image: Samsung Galaxy A52 5G)|
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Announced||Not yet announced|
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Nano SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm|
|Device weight||189 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic back , plastic frame|
Black, White, Violet, Blue|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Super AMOLED|
|Screen To Body Ratio||84.1%|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Screen Refresh Rate||120Hz|
|Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||507|
|Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||1 Billion|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Features||– Dark Mode|
64MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF, OIS
32 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
12 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
12 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Camera Features||Panorama, Single LED flash, HDR|
Fossil Phase Autofocus (PDAF)|
Ultrawide photo capture
Optical Stabilization Technology (OIS)
Background isolation mode
Recognition of scenes with artificial intelligence
10x digital zoom
Detecting faces and smiles
White balance settings
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||Yes|
– [email protected], [email protected]/2160fps, [email protected]/60fps|
|Selfie Camera||48 MP, f/2.2, (wide)|
|Selfie Camera Features||
Background isolation mode|
Detecting faces and smiles
|Video Recording||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 12|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 570)|
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||
Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)|
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||Adreno 619|
|Phone Security||Face Unlock, Fingerprint|
256 GB 8GB RAM|
256 GB 12GB RAM
512 GB 12GB RAM
|Type of Internal Memory||UFS 3.1|
|Type of RAM||LPDDR5x|
|Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.||Yes, (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.||Yes|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.||Yes|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm jack|
|Earphones In Box||No|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||6000 mAh|
|International||$ 375 / € 465|
- The device 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G support networks.
- The smartphone supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Materials: The device comes with a glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), a plastic back, and a plastic frame.
- The dimension of the smartphone is height 159.9 in width 75.1 in Thickness 8.4 mm and a weight of 189 grams.
- The smartphone supports IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5 meters of 30 minutes).
- The display of the Samsung a55 comes with a 6.5 inches, Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, 507 PPI density, 84.1% screen-to-body ratio, 1000 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 1 Billion Display Colors, support feature Dark Mode.
- The device is available in more than one version of Internal storage and RAM as follows – The first version comes to 256 with 8GB RAM – The second version comes to 256GB with 12GB RAM – The third version comes to 512GB with 12GB RAM and supports microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm), while the GPU is Adreno 619.
- On the front, there is a single 48MP, f/2.2, (wide) camera, its feature Auto-HDR, and [email protected]/60fps, [email protected] Video recording.
- The rear camera consists of Quad-camera: – The first camera is the main 64MP, f/1.8 (wide), it supports PDAF, OIS – the second 32MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide) – the third 12MP, f/2.2 (depth) – the fourth 12MP, f/2.2 (depth), it features Panorama, Single LED flash, HDR and [email protected], [email protected]/2160fps, [email protected]/60fps Video recording and supports gyro-EIS.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2, A2DP, LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- USB comes from Type-C 3.0, USB On-The-Go.
- The sensors include Fingerprint (under display), compass, accelerometer, proximity, barometer, and gyro.
- Security: fingerprint and Face ID.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 6000 mAh type of Li-Ion mAh, non-removable with support for fast charging 33W.
- It comes in colors such as Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue, Awesome Black.
- The smartphone runs on Android 12.
Unboxing:- 22.5W charger – USB Type-C Cable – SIM ejector tool – Clear protective case – User manual.
Samsung Galaxy A55 5G - Reviews / Comments
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.