Oppo Reno 9 5G
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 5G (8 nm)
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Storage: 512GB / 1TB
- Display: AMOLED 6.43-inch 1080 x 2400 pixels (+FHD)
- Camera: Triple Back 64+8+2 MP / Font 32 MP
- OS: Android 12
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Oppo Reno 9 5G - Specifications
|Information||Unofficial preliminary specifications (Oppo Reno7 5G )|
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Model||Oppo Reno 9 5G|
|Announced||Not yet announced|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Standard SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||156.8 x 72.1 x 7.6 mm|
|Device weight||185 g|
Black, Blue, Golden|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||AMOLED|
|Screen To Body Ratio||88.3%|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels (+FHD)|
|Screen Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||409 pixels per inch|
|Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||Billion colors|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Gorilla Glass 5|
|Features||Always-on display, Eye protection mode, Night Mode|
64MP, f/1.7 (wide), PDAF
8MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
2MP, f/2.4, (macro)
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||Yes|
[email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Selfie Camera||Single 32 MP, f/2.4 (wide)|
|Video Recording||[email protected], gyro-EIS|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 12|
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||Snapdragon 888 5G|
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||Adreno 660|
|Fingerprint Speed||Not tested|
|Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum|
512 GB 8 GB RAM|
512 GB 12 GB RAM
1TB GB 12 GB RAM
|Type of Internal Memory||UFS 3.0|
|Type of RAM||LPDDR5x|
|Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.||No|
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes|
|Volume sound||Not tested|
|Earphones In Box||Yes|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||5000 mAh|
|Fast Charging||60 Watts|
|United States||420 $|
|Latest Price Update||December 25, 2021|
Unofficial preliminary specifications
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone has dimensions of 161.5 x 73 x 89.5 mm with a weight of 199 grams.
- Materials: The device comes with a glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), a plastic back, and an aluminum frame.
- It is IP68 certified dust and water-resistant up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes.
- The display of the Oppo Reno 9 5G comes with 6.43 inches, AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 409 PPI density, 88.3%
screen-to-body ratio, 600 nits, 90Hz refresh rate, Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 1 Billion Display Colors, support feature Always-on display.
- The device comes with more than one version of Internal storage and RAM as follows – The first version comes to 512GBwith 8GB RAM – The second version comes to 512GB with 12GB RAM – The third version comes to 1TB with 12GB RAM and doesn’t support microSDXC.
- As for performance the coming with CPU type of Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G , 8 cores while the GPU is Adreno 660.
- The front 32MP, f/2.2, (wide) camera, Supports features Auto-HDR As for Video recording [email protected]/60 fps, [email protected]
- The rear camera comes with a Triple-camera, the first camera comes with 64 megapixels f/1.7 is the primary camera, As for the second camera, it comes with 8 megapixels, f/2.2 for ultra-wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with 2 megapixels, f/2.4, which is the camera for macro photography.
- The Bluetooth version 5.2 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone also supports most sensors such as an accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
- The USB comes from Type of Type-C 2.0
- The Battery is 5000 mAh, Fast Charging 60W.
- Its colors are Black, Blue, Golden.
- The Phone comes with the operating system Android 12.
- The phone comes with an AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels (FHD +)
- The phone supports a screen refresh rate of 90Hz
- The phone is equipped with three cameras with a resolution of 64, 8, and 2 megapixels that support the ability to shoot 4K video
- 32MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- The phone supports 5G networks.
- The phone supports fast battery charging technology (60W)
- support 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The processor is not the most powerful at the moment.
- It does not support NFC.
- It does not support stereo speakers, unlike competitors.
The device – Headphones – Charger (60W) – USB Type-C cable – SIM ejector tool – User manual – Protective case.
Oppo Reno 9 5G - Reviews / Comments
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.