Oppo F19 Pro Plus
CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G
RAM: 8 GB
Storage: 128 GB
Display: Super LCD5, 6.43 inches
Camera: 48+8+2+2 mega pixels
OS: Android 11
Oppo F19 Pro Plus - Specifications
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Announced||2021, March 08|
|Released||17 March, 2022|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G|
|Type of SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Nano SIM|
Design And Materials
|Dimensions||160.1 x 73.4 x 7.8 mm (6.30 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)|
|Device weight||173 g (6.10 oz)|
|Colors||Fluid Black, Space Silver, Cosmo Blue|
|Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||Super AMOLED, 430 nits (typ), 800 nits (peak)|
|Size||6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)|
|Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||409 ppi|
|Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||16M colors|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Multitouch|
|Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
48 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Camera Features||HDR, panorama|
|Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)||LED flash|
|Video Recording||[email protected], [email protected]/120fps; gyro-EIS, HDR|
16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09", 1.0µm
|Selfie Camera Features||HDR|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||Android 11, ColorOS 11.1|
|CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)|
|GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||Mali-G57 MC3|
|Fingerprint||Under display, optical|
|Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||Yes, v4.2 with A2DP, EDR, LE|
|Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.||Yes|
|Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|USB||Yes, microUSB v2.0|
|GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS, BDS|
|NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.||Yes|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||Yes, Quick Charge 3.0|
|Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)|
|Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||4520 mAh|
|Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.||No|
|United States||1500 USD|
|Latest Price Update||January 11, 2021|
oppo f19 pro plus specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 172.76 x 78.32 x 7.8 mm.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports second, third and fourth generation networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone come from plastic to
- maintain the lightweight of the phone.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.95-inch IPS LCD with FHD + resolution with a resolution of 1080 x
- 2460 pixels at a pixel density of 387 pixels per inch and the screen supports the highest frequency rate of
- 90Hz to get a better response during use, especially in gaming. It also supports more than one mode,
- such as Eye Care, to protect your eye from blue rays, and you can switch between the 90Hz and 60Hz
- frequency rates to keep the battery draining quickly, or you can make the phone automatically recognize
- the most appropriate frequency rate for each application and change automatically. In addition to the Ultra
- Touch feature to improve the interface’s responsiveness.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows: –
- – The first version comes with 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 6 GB RAM.
- – The second version comes with a 256 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 8 GB RAM.
- – The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card in a separate
- port, up to 2 TB capacity.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G95 processor with 12 nano technology with
- a Mali-G76 MC4 graphics processor, which is the same processor available in the Realme 7, Realme 8 and
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s.
- The front camera comes with 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly more prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad-camera,
- where the first camera comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, which is the primary camera. As for the
- fourth camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 megapixels, and both cameras have no real function in
- addition to the quad-flash LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30
- frames per second and also supports imaging in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames
- per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30
- frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as A-GPS.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to give you a better sound experience than usual.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in feature
- The power button also supports Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope to operate the virtual reality glasses.
- It comes with a newer USB Type-C port and also supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a fast charging capacity of 33 watts.
- Android 11 OS comes with an updated Infinix interface, XOS 7.6.
The phone is available in black, silver and purple.
oppo f19 pro plus Features :
- The camera got good quality.
- The processor has high quality and strong performance, same as Vivo Y51A 2021 phone.
- Supports feature NFC.
- The phone supports Dual SIM cards.
- Supports adding an external memory card.
- The screen is a high-quality AMOLED, same as Samsung Galaxy Note 21 phone.
oppo f19 pro plus Disadvantages :
- Does not support radio.
- It does not support the headphone jack.
- Does not support MicroSD.
oppo f19 pro plus unboxing:-
USB Cable, SIM tool, Power adapter, Instruction book, Mobile warranty card.
Oppo F19 Pro Plus - Reviews / Comments
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct Read more.